[Nottingham] Hi there :)

David Deans david.deans at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 17:03:49 BST 2006

On Mon, 2006-08-21 at 10:58 +0100, Michael Erskine wrote:

> Your usage is typical of many of our members: we have plenty of XP
> dual booters, PPC users, Dapper users, gamers, multimedia users.

Good-oh. I have an old PPC box knocking around if anyone is intereste -
an old beige Powermac G3. Would be an interesting project for someone
who has the time to spend on it. Comes with no hard drive, so will need
Mac OS 9 CDs to get it going, and will also require an old Mac monitor
or VGA converter. As I said, it would be an interesting project :-D

Looking at £25 to get shot of it - its just taking up room now, don't
really have a use for it.

David Deans.