[Nottingham] Second Life - nlug invasion!

Michael Erskine msemtd at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Aug 30 15:54:33 BST 2006

On Wednesday 30 August 2006 15:31, Martin wrote:
> Jim Purbrick wrote:
> > Hi Michael,
> > I can't make it to the meatspace event, but I'd be happy to meet you  in
> > SL.

> What?! They serve beers in SL?

Not that I've found so far -- however, they probably do! I haven't visited any
of the nightclubs yet - I'd be surprised if somebody hasn't already done the
animations for avatars eating and drinking and I'd be doubly surprised if
nobody has started selling virtual drinks!

> So who's left for the beers tonight in their First Life???

I might still make it - have to see what the other half has to say about it!

> (All welcome in the Beeston real First Life ;-) )

Big room is soooo passe! :)  And besides, Beeston is poorly rendered on my
hardware!

Regards,
Michael Erskine.

--
More people are flattered into virtue than bullied out of vice.
		-- R. S. Surtees