[Nottingham] Image list

Robert Ross rross at dmu.ac.uk
Fri Dec 1 12:45:53 GMT 2006

Hi Martin,

> Imagemagick _is_ lean!

OK as I have no information to the contrary, I'll have to defer to your
greater knowledge on this one, but still won't put it on my server ;-)

> Just use the "info view" on Konqueror. (View -> View mode ->
> Info List View)
> Or indeed you can tweak your own custom view format.

Nice try, but it still won't show the dimensions, only the file size,
and doesn't seem to have an option to enable this to happen.

> Spit! So we've got to munge Konqueror to be M$?! ;-)

I only made this comment as I am more used to linux having the
capability to show much more information and detail than an offering
from M$, and was suprised when I couldn't find one.  Still can't at a
basic file manager level that can be saved to file for import to a
database.

Regards,

Robb