[Nottingham] O'Reilly UK User Group Programme - NEWSLETTER Issue 10-06

Godfrey Nix godfrey at gnnix.co.uk
Sat Dec 2 23:21:36 GMT 2006

On Sat, 2006-12-02 at 13:56 +0000, Michael Erskine (at home!) wrote:
> All,
>
> here's the latest from Josette at O'Reilly - note that the discount is
> available to us in the UK - you'll need to order through me until the
> online store is working in £'s.
>
> Regards,
> Michael Erskine.
>
> P.S. We won't be able to get any more free review books until people
> start actually doing reviews of their free books!

Well, I'm happy to do reviews of the Fedora and MySql books. I am
willing to also do a review of Process Improvement Essentials - as that
is the area I am working in now. How do I get my mitts on them? Promise
that you will get a review this side of the new year.

Regards,

--
Godfrey Nix <godfrey at gnnix.co.uk>