[Nottingham] Pesky ._ "files"

Michael Erskine msemtd at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Dec 7 09:05:38 GMT 2006

On Thursday 07 December 2006 02:25, Joshua Lock wrote:
> Once upon a time, not too long ago (sometime this year) Martin G and
> Roger L helped me get rid of all the pesky Mac OS resource files that
> where littering my drive.
> Problem is the help was given via IRC which I have no logs of.

Josh, tut, tut! Call me old fashioned, but your main problem is ending a
sentence with a preposition: surely you mean "Problem is the help was given
via IRC, of which I have no logs".

Presented with formidable grammar, those troublesome files will be intimidated
into self-destruction. :)

Regards,
Michael Erskine

--