[Nottingham] Cron emails

Haber Mike Mike.Haber at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Dec 7 09:58:52 GMT 2006

Hi All,
I've got a server that has been running a cron job and emailing the results Ok for about a year now.
I've added a second cron job, that seems to run OK, but no email is sent.
The job appears to be finishing OK, there are no proceses in 'ps aux' and the file operations that the cron job does seem to be done OK.
I can run the script fine from the command line and it exits OK.

Any ideas why mail is being sent after on cron job, but not the other?

Debian Stable.
thanks in advance.
Mike H