[Nottingham] [NLUG] Last nights talk

Michael Erskine msemtd at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Dec 8 15:08:52 GMT 2006

On Friday 08 December 2006 14:03, Martin wrote:
> OK, so the Mac laptops have gone all modern and posh and sleek and
> resplendent with DVI connectors! I'll see if I can conjure up a DVI-A ->
> VGA adapter for the next talk.

I note that Jim had one for his Second Life talk.

> Although I don't use KOffice, KMail nor Evolution, I do use Konqueror,
> KCalc, KGhostview, Kuickview, and various desktop tweaks.

I use Kontact, Kmail, etc. I haven't used KOffice -- I'm a long-time fan of
OpenOffice. I make a lot of use of kpanel and I play around with dcop from
time to time. Konsole has a lot of powerful features and everything talks to
me via Kmouth!

> Website hacking required... Volunteers?

Sure thing -- give me the files and I'll stick them up.

> Thanks again to Jonathan.

Sorry I couldn't be there Jonathon -- next year I can do Thursdays!

Regards,
Michael Erskine.

--
Perl will always provide the null.