[Nottingham] linux mags

Michael Simms michael at tuxgames.com
Fri Feb 10 17:23:40 GMT 2006

Im actually after one specific copy of linux format - it was the one
that had about 6 or 7 of my companies games on the coverdisc, they were
SUPPOSED to send me a copy, but it was 'forgotten', and now they tell me
they dont have any back issues of it. It was from about 18 months ago.
If you know you have it, or happen to spot it, Id appreciate your
hanging on to it for me.

Thanks
--
Michael Simms - CEO, Tux Games