[Nottingham] [Talk] Tomorrow Wed 15/02/06 Paul Sladen talks Ubuntu inside stories

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Tue Feb 14 03:02:48 GMT 2006

Folks,

True to JIT[*] operations, we have gained an NMQ[**] with a highly
respected developer in mid flight for:

Wed 15th February 2006 - Talk - Paul Sladen, Ubuntu developer

"How to take over the world in 574 days, 17 hours and 13 minutes"?
"Around the world in 365 days"
"Ubuntu: learning to sprint"

We are honoured to have a flying visit by Paul Sladen to give us the
current inside scoop on the Ubuntu distro for people.

Doors open 19:30 for 20:00 start (note the slightly later times than usual)

Navigation Inn
6 Wilford Street,
Nottingham, NG2 1AA
Tel. 0115 9417139

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?pc=NG21AA
About 2 mins walk from The Trip to Jerusalem just the other side of
Castle Boulevard right near The Irish. Right on top of the canal lock.
Buses and parking at the Broadmarsh Centre nearby.

The room is upstairs. We'll all be downstairs with beers (and a penguin)
before and after.

All are welcome.

http://www.nottingham.lug.org.uk/
(Update your caches)