[Nottingham] Installing distros via the WWW

Michael Leuty gmleuty at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 15:42:28 GMT 2006

On 16/02/06, Andy <andy at forlinux.co.uk> wrote:
>    I have no idea what you guys are talking, about.....
>    But hell it sounds exciting

There has been talk of the next generation of PCs being fitting with
flash memory so that your copy of Windows Vista will restart almost
instantaneously when you turn your computer on. This will be a big
advance because trojans can return swiftly to active memory without
having to be laboriously loaded from the hard drisk.

I suppose if you are upgrading the graphics, processor and RAM to cope
with the requirements of Vista you might as well add a bit of flash
memory at the same time.

--
Michael Leuty
Nottingham, UK