[Nottingham] "LDC" - Linux Distribution Chooser

ForkBombFluf fluf at freeshell.org
Thu Feb 23 16:16:32 GMT 2006

On Thu, 23 Feb 2006, Andrew Beale wrote:

>> Then try:
>> "LDC" - Linux Distribution Chooser
>> http://www.zegeniestudios.net/ldc/
>>

>> On a sample test of 1 (me!), is --- [expletive] rather good.
>
> Well for me it picked SuSE, which I hate with a passion.  So its not that good.
>
> Andy

It couldn't figure me out.  (Join the club!)

It said Kubuntu, Mandriva, or Debian...  Oddly it ruled out Fedora because
it doesn't use KDE by default.  (As if that was really hard to change...)

Got a good laugh out of the first question though.... "Do you know what a
Linux Distribution is?"  Naw... I'm just addicted to websites that have
lots of yes/no questions with buttons I can click on!

-Stef