[Nottingham] Magazines, computers - Everything must go!

Joshua Lock incandescant at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 15:46:43 GMT 2006

Afternoon fellow luggers,

I am moving (into a smaller place) and as is often the case I have
plenty to get rid of.

Is anyone interested in the following; free to a good home:

* Dozens of Linux magazines from the past 3 or so years. Linux Format
and the odd Linux User and Developer. Many of the accompanying
CD's/DVD's.

* P200 MHz 128MB RAM (or more) ~ 2-4GB HDD. Box only

* Miscallaneous hubs, routers and cables from a pre wireless network :)

I also have two boxes that I am hoping someone would give me a small
sum of money for.

* Sun UltraSparc 3D Workstation. If memory serves it has about 266MHz
(dual?) UltarSparc processors. Approx 128MB RAM and approx 4GB SCSI
HDD.
Also comes with 20" Sun monitor. Keyboard, mouse & Solaris 8 and 9 discs

* P3 ~700MHz ~128MB RAM ~6GB HDD. Box only

Ping me off-list if your interested in any/all of the above. It must
go sometime this week or else the hole in the ground will claim it I'm
afraid.

Best,

Josh