[Nottingham] [Social] TOMORROW! Wed 04/01/2006 Pizza

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Tue Jan 3 17:46:53 GMT 2006

Folks,

Sorry, last moment as ever!

First social of the year to add to all the other excesses of this time
of change of years is...

Wed 04/01/2006: PIZZA HUT at the Corner House

19:15 Beers at Langtry's
and thence onwards
19:45 around the corner to the Pizza Hut at the Corner House.

Further beers later (21:30-ish) back over at Langtry's.

And further details to be webbed up when I make a spare moment.

Hope you've all had a good Christmas and New Year thus far.

I'm looking forward to a few good stories and thoughts on what we want
to do for the rest of the year.

See a few there,

martin at ml1.co.uk