[Nottingham] [Job] Perl / Linux Development Role - Nottingham

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Tue Jan 17 01:45:31 GMT 2006

We don't get many of these so I'll let this one through:

###
Perl / Linux / MySQL Development role for a very well established
Corporate (but with relatively small Dev Team – well.. 8 Perl / MySQL /
Linux guys currently..) based in East Midlands (Nottingham).. requiring
2 more chaps as soon as poss really.. (also have a C# / ASP.net smaller
Dev team (3 guys) which they require another 3 chaps for but it's
obviously the Perl / Linux role I was running past you!

Salaries £25-37.5-ish (poss. more if someone was really out of this
World!) + Pens + Health + Life + 25 Hols (+ bank hols!) + Flexitime..

Leigh Mathieson
Recruitment Consultant
Pro-Quest Resourcing Ltd
Tel – 0161 234 0064