[Nottingham] Free (old) computer bits

Michael Erskine msemtd at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jan 26 09:20:37 GMT 2006

On Wednesday 25 January 2006 18:46, David Luff wrote:
> Hi Ken,
>
> Nobody's claimed them.  I took a few bits to the dump at the weekend, but I
> think I've still got the ram.  Consider it your's if I can find it again.
>
> Cheers - Dave

Hi Dave,
Sorry I haven't got back to you cases/PSUs -- if you still have any AT or ATX
cases/PSUs then I'll take them off your hands - we always need them here at
work.

Regards,
Michael Erskine.

--
"...Deep Hack Mode--that mysterious and frightening state of
consciousness where Mortal Users fear to tread."