[Nottingham] Social: Next Weds or Thurs - what do people want?

tim at inspiration7.co.uk tim at inspiration7.co.uk
Thu Jul 27 15:21:35 BST 2006

Buffet Shack I sort know because I've eaten there before with some guys
from work. But all the others apart from subway are totally unfamiliar.
Trying not to go too much off topic but how often do you actually meet up
and does anyone bother with Notts PM as I've not heard much on the
mailinglist which I joined a while back?

Tim