[Nottingham] Social: Next Weds or Thurs - what do people want?

Michael Erskine msemtd at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jul 27 15:37:40 BST 2006

On Thursday 27 July 2006 16:25, tim at inspiration7.co.uk wrote:
> Buffet Shack I sort know because I've eaten there before with some guys
> from work. But all the others apart from subway are totally unfamiliar.
> Trying not to go too much off topic but how often do you actually meet up
> and does anyone bother with Notts PM as I've not heard much on the
> mailinglist which I joined a while back?

Hehehe - sorry about the nottpm quietness! I tend to take all conversations to
nlug instead since almost everyone is on nlug list too and I'm not keen on
the empty echoiness in there :). We meet up at least twice a month: usually
the first and third wed or thurs of the month.

Come along and chat about Perl if you like - I'm almost always there and i run
Nottingham perlmongers for what it's worth! BTW: if anyone wants to take the
group and run with it, let's talk about it.

Regards,
Michael Erskine.

--
Sometimes a feeling is all we humans have to go on.
		-- Kirk, "A Taste of Armageddon", stardate 3193.9