[Nottingham] Where in Bulwell?

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Fri Jul 28 13:16:57 BST 2006

Simon wrote:
[---]

> Much better service than Web Systems, and they don't attack irate
> customers with fire extinguishers either.

What?! It gets /that/ hot in there?

Or are they having a bad time with returns??

On my own one example just now, I've just had to return one of their
machines due to RAM failure. Memtest86+ showed a stuck bit for most of
the module. Then again, another machine I got from there was fine.

Very quick build time and fair price. Shame it didn't work. The bod on
the counter did automatically assume I knew absolutely nothing even
though he then claimed he didn't know anything about Memtest let alone
the difference between Memtest86 and Memtest86+ ...

I would guess that they do suffer a lot of idiot customers in that game :-(

martin at ml1.co.uk