[Nottingham] On the scrounge

Alex Herington alex at fnet.nu
Thu Jun 1 17:34:49 BST 2006

Paul Mellors wrote:
> If any one is giving or about to sell[no more that £20] an old rack
> mountable 24 port 100meg hub, then can you bear me in mind?

One of our clients at work has just got rid of 3 rack mount NetGear
hubs.. I can't remember if they are 16 or 24 port. We have them stored
so I can go and grab one if you want. I won't be able to check until
Monday. Want me to leave them if they're 16 port?

That goes for anyone else actually - you're welcome to any of it if you
can pick it up. You'll be doing us a favour! We're based at High
Pavement in the city centre, just opposite The Pitcher & Piano. There is:

3x rack mount NetGear hubs (I'll check how many ports, they're all have
at least 16)
LOTS of monitors - 17", 19", mixed brands, some good Hansol models - all
ditched due to upgrades to TFTs
Assorted towercase PCs - all gutted of HDD/CPU/RAM but the
cases/mobos/video cards/network cards are still in them.

All free, you just have to collect :) We'll be disposing of them in
about 2 weeks.

Regards,
Alex