[Nottingham] NTL 10Mb :: Speeeeeeed

Raph NLUG nlug at domainarena.net
Mon Jun 5 13:02:58 BST 2006

Hi,

I am on NTL 10Mb and in the contrary i experienced speed improvements
recently, up to 23Mbps! (10 threads on giganews going up to nearly
24Mbps +/- 2.9MBps!!)
That lasted about two hours and then fell back down to my usual 10Mb...
I think they might be doing tests as you said. But for me those tests
were quite a good surprise hehe...
I should mention i leave about one mile away from their main building on
the Colwick loop road. This could explain why.

Raphael Gangneux