[Nottingham] Colo / dedicated or virtual servers

John at tesco john.ridgard at tesco.net
Tue Jun 6 22:41:05 BST 2006

Hi

I'm another lurker, watching and learning where I can.

Being another ex hosteuroper I have found clook.co.uk to be very good on
equipment, prices and well above average on service and support even though
they don't have telephone support I have never waited over an hour for a
response.

They bend over backwards to help and on one occasion when I needed to talk
to someone THEY PHONED ME within 20 minutes!!

John