[Nottingham] Colo / dedicated or virtual servers

Graeme Fowler graeme at graemef.net
Wed Jun 7 11:13:34 BST 2006

On 06/06/2006 22:41, John at tesco wrote:
<snip>
> Being another ex hosteuroper

...customer or staff? The flag-waving going on here is those of us who
are ex-staff - I worked there for 6 years and don't remember your name
at all, although saying that for the last two years there was so much
movement due to redundancies and turnover that a large number of people
came through who I never met :)

...and on 07/06/2006 08:40, Michael Erskine wrote:
 > I half-heartedly applied for a job there earlier this year but I'm
 > rather glad I didn't get it now :)

Why's that then? It wasn't that bad a place to work. In my opinion,
other opinions are available!

Anyway - back on-topic - I'm leaving one of my machines where it is (for
now), and decomissioning the other one. I'll probably be asking for
secondary MX and DNS soon enough ;-)

Graeme