[Nottingham] free stuff

Martin Garton martin at stupids.org
Mon Jun 19 12:23:49 BST 2006

Does anyone want:

1) A HP PII/350 PC with 96MB Ram, 40G HD, CDROM, CDRW, floppy, ethernet.
No keyboard, mouse or monitor.

2) A Dual Slot 1 motherboard with 2 processors on it (I think they are
PII/400s)

3) A short length of BNC ethernet cable with connectors. (only a couple
of metres or so)

All free to anyone who can collect from Sherwood.  Preference goes to
those who can collect one evening this week.  Alternatively, I'm willing
to bring items 2 and/or 3 to the next lug meet, but not item 1 because
it won't fit in my bag and it's heavy.

Please reply off-list if you want anything.

--
Martin.