[Nottingham] ***TODAY*** Weds 21st June - meeting

Chris Burton Chris at 7of9b.org
Thu Jun 22 15:52:22 BST 2006

> I was gonna say! What on earth do you do with your HDDs to lose/break 5 in
> one day?!?!
> Did you 'inadvertently' drop your server from a high location? Flooded it?
> Played with fire?

They was in a nice warm place in London (RedBus HEX).... No flooding or any
of the above involved that I know about.. all I can think of is they didn't
like my driving. Nearly 3 years ago now but I still remember being sad over
the loss of part of my beast :( and yes they was dirty Maxtors.

ChrisB/BB.