[Nottingham] ***TODAY*** Weds 21st June - meeting

Hazel Windle hazel at hazeldle.wanadoo.co.uk
Sat Jun 24 09:50:25 BST 2006

On Thu, 2006-06-22 at 17:53 +0100, David Aldred wrote:
> On Thursday 22 June 2006 12:36, Graeme Fowler wrote:
> > [0] How on earth does "Hail Linus" get pluralised?
>
> Lini?

Hello, my names Hazel Windle. I'm new to this mailing list. I started
using Linux as a replacement for Windows in 2003. I use Suse Linux 10.1
on my PC and I quite like it. I use it for entertainment, web design and
for making music. I don't know that much about using Linux, I still
struggle sometimes when compiling programs from source. I'm 20 years old
and I live in Ilkeston (near Nottingham).