[Nottingham] 17" CRT Monitor

Peter Aldred peteraldred at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 21:53:25 BST 2006

I've finally made the switch to a LCD screen, but the space I've saved on my
desk is matched by the space on the floor that's now used up by a redundant
17" CRT. Can anyone put it to good use?

It's fully working, recommended resolution is 1024x768, but I had it running
happily at 1152x864 using a simple xorg.conf modification. It's beige (sorry)
and looks ok, though it's yellowing slightly on top.

If no-one here wants it I'll put it on Freecycle, but I'd rather it was used
on a Linux box :)

Collect from Beeston.
--
Pete