[Nottingham] Perl Job at Heart Internet in Nottingham

Paul Sladen notlug at paul.sladen.org
Wed Jun 28 12:39:42 BST 2006

Hello Notlugers, I hope tonights Wednesday meeting goes well;  I'm also
meeting a bunch of people (in Amsterdam!) to talk about Free Software and
Ubuntu this evening so I'll be sharing in the beer worship.

Jonathan Brealey (one of the two brothers who set up Hosteurope/Webfusion/
123-Reg) emailed me to ask if I could post their Perl Advert job to the
list.  Their new company is called Heart Internet:

  http://www.heartinternet.co.uk

and they are based on the University Science park in Nottingham.

	-Paul
--
High on a Spanish mountain, surrounded by howling dogs.  Delft, NL

---------- Job Description ----------

"Perl Programmer/System Administrator. Heart Internet, a dynamic and
fast growing web hosting company in Nottingham, is recruiting Perl
programmers. Based at our premises in Beeston you will be working in a
team developing and managing one of the most advanced web hosting and
domain name registration systems in Europe.

You will have worked with Perl for at least one year on a commercial or
amateur basis. Your other skills may include working with Apache web
servers, Linux, Windows Server, PHP, MySQL databases, CGI and HTML. Some
on call work will be required.

Please send your CV and salary expectations by e-mail to
jobs at heartinternet.co.uk."