[Nottingham] A call for help from Mac OS X users

Joshua Lock incandescant at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 09:39:20 GMT 2006

Morning list,

Good meet last night. Decent pizza and good conversation! (Sorry if I
scared Karl)

Now, onto the meat. I'm looking for help! As many of you know I am
battling (with some success) to get my AirportExtreme (bcm43xx) WiFi
card to work under Ubuntu.
I am having some success but apparently older versions of the
firmware are better, and I've lost my Panther (10.3.x) discs;
although I still have the shiny box :s

Are there any of you out there with Mac OS X Panther (or Jaguar?)
installs willing to help a brother out?
Offlist email probably better ;)

Hoping to hear from a kind soul soon!

Best,