[Nottingham] A call for help from Mac OS X users

Martin Garton martin at stupids.org
Thu Mar 2 15:45:20 GMT 2006

On Thu, 2006-03-02 at 14:45 +0000, Karl Ryan wrote:
> As much as I love Macs, I really do not need yet another base system with no
> monitor ... In fact, what I really need is a monitor so if anybody has a
> nice little (14" or so) monitor they want to get rid of then maybe we could
> do a deal if the price is right?

I have a spare 14" monitor which you can have for nothing.  It's not the
best monitor in the world but was in frequent use until recently and
does work.

While I'm at it, does anyone need an intel motherboard with a PII/400 on
it?

Or does anyone need an adsl modem / router device? Its a xyzel prestive
something or other. (boxed)

Or a "WinTV theater" tv capture card? (boxed)

--
Martin.