[Nottingham] [Talk] This Wed 15/03/2006 - Ubuntu and Mac OS X

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Mon Mar 13 14:48:15 GMT 2006

Folks,

This Wed we have by popular request: (!)

15 Mar 2006 - Talk - Ubuntu and Mac OS X - Joshua Lock

An overview of how Ubuntu Dapper compares to Mac OS X Tiger for a
PowerPC user.

The Star Inn, 22 Middle Street, Beeston, Nottingham, NG9 1FX
Tel: 0115 9222234

Enter through the large archway into the car park, and up the outside
stone stairs on the right directly into the room that is across the arch
you've just gone under. You can also enter through the pub itself and
turn left up the stairs inside. Car parking available. Bus and train
stations nearby.

(Voluntary contributions welcomed towards the room please ;) )

Doors open 19:30 for 20:00 start. Post-talk beers there: 21:00-ish.

Update your web caches for the maps!
http://www.nottingham.lug.org.uk/

(Thanks to our web-team for the page revamp :-) )

All are welcome.

See you there,

martin at ml1.co.uk