O'Reilly Mac Book Reviewee (was Re: [Nottingham] For people who dont read the website!)

Joshua Lock incandescant at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 18:08:40 GMT 2006

On Sat, 2006-03-11 at 17:36 +0000, Paul Mellors wrote:
>       15 Mar 2006 - Talk - Ubuntu and Mac OS X - Joshua Lock
>
> An overview of how *Ubuntu Dapper* compares to *Mac OS X Tiger* for a
> PowerPC user.

In light of the above I have an unread and therefore un-reviewed
O'Reilly book; Mac OS X Tiger for Unix Geeks.

Any Mac heads gonna be at the talk that want to take, read and review
this book?

Also are any of the review books about Vi, Emacs, Automake?
If so can I get a loan? :) Willing to review!

Best,

Josh

--
Joshua Lock <incandescant at googlemail.com>