[Nottingham] For people who dont read the website!

Karl Ryan karlryan.public at tiscali.co.uk
Mon Mar 13 19:26:02 GMT 2006

He should have a CD called the Apple Hardware Test utility. All he has to do
is pop it in the drive and press C when booting and run the test.

I had a similar problem with my Mac a year ago and it turned out to be a
dead hard disk.

If he doesn't have the disc then I can lend him mine provided his Mac is a
PowerPC system and not an Intel.

--
Karl Ryan