[Nottingham] Beeston

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Tue Mar 14 16:43:28 GMT 2006

paul at paulmellors.net wrote:
> Hi All
>
> A lot of the time, the talks are in Beeston, Nottingham.
>
> Would this be of use to anyone?
>
> http://www.beeston.biz

This brings up the question of where/how we want to promote/advertise
our group... Thanks for the pointer. We can discuss at tomorrow's meet.

At the moment we are making use of the Star Inn (Beeston), The
Navigation (City Centre), and then other socials are in the city.

We're also soon to look at a venue in Sherwood/Mapperley.

Anyone whom knows a good venue elsewhere around Nottingham, please speak
up now!

martin at ml1.co.uk