[Nottingham][Talk] *TODAY* Wed 15/03/2006 - Change of plan!

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Thu Mar 16 14:31:35 GMT 2006

Michael Erskine wrote:
> On Thursday 16 March 2006 13:38, Martin wrote:
>
>>Next meeting/social next Blue Moon Wed (2006/03/30 - ISO date format so
>>as not to confuse Adrian ;-) ) Further details nearer the time (JIT!)
>
> Hmmm, isn't the next social on Weds 2006/03/22 as previously discussed? (see
> http://www.nottingham.lug.org.uk/)

Ooooooooops! So it is. Sorry, forgot that we were including you!!

Next Wed it is.

> BTW: well done on the last-minute talk re-arrangements

Thanks, but I've still got that talk to inspire people with for sometime
after Jono's talk and possibly a further preparatory talk depending on
the group's interest. It includes present-day cyborgs... Looks like
resistance is indeed futile!

martin at ml1.co.uk