[Nottingham] [Social] This Wed 22/03/2006 - Beer + Pizza (Wiki!)

Paul Mellors paul at paulmellors.net
Mon Mar 20 21:33:18 GMT 2006

Its there if anyone wants to use/customise/add too, just create an
account and email me so i can make them a admin, i'll even send them the
ftp details so they can upload customisations if wanted

Personally i dont know much about the configuration i just thought its
something that may be useful one day. then again it could go like the
forums...

Paul