[Nottingham] [Social] This Wed 22/03/2006 - Beer + Pizza (if people are hungry!)

Michael Erskine msemtd at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Mar 23 08:12:39 GMT 2006

On Wednesday 22 March 2006 21:49, patrick gustafson wrote:
> Hello ppl ...
>
> Was anyone out at today's meeting? I was there around 1945, found no
> familiar face when walking around in Langtrys. Waited a few minutes,
> then followed my flatmate out for a pint.
>
> Patrick.

Hi Patrick,
Sorry I missed you -- I was sitting at a table in the area to the left of the
bar from 19:30 'til about 20:10. I was engrossed, reading New Scientist but
had my big fluffy penguin in full view! I was rather unchuffed at being on my
jack jones so I wandered off to the chippy to drown my sorrows in gravy.

Regards,
Michael.

--
What ever happened to happily ever after?