[Nottingham] LugRadio...

Colin Saxton colin.saxton at ntlworld.com
Fri Mar 24 13:22:53 GMT 2006

On Fri, 2006-03-24 at 11:23 +0000, sparkes wrote:

> forwarded to jono and stu whose bytemark box the server is run on
>
> sparkes

Strange...I only wished that I had checked my cookies before clearing
them down (damn) but that fixed the problem...In other words...there is
a cookie that when set to a certain value will show you the source to
the php pages??!? Thats weird and possibly a potential security
problem...I have tried to replicate it again but was unable to.

All I did was click on the link in my email to go straight to the
forum..