[Nottingham] Jono & Ted Haegar from Novell's UK LUG tour thingy

paul at paulmellors.net paul at paulmellors.net
Fri Mar 31 12:01:25 BST 2006

Hi Simon

He is coming to Nottingham

Details below

Weds 5th April 2006 - On the Front Line: Convincing People the Inconvincible -
with Jono Bacon
Open Source professional, Jono Bacon of LugRadio fame will present his
advocacy
talk. From Jono's site: "In this presentation I will be cover a number of
different areas to do with performing good advocacy. This will cover how you
approach advocacy, how you push technology, advocating honesty and more."

Navigation Inn, 6 Wilford St., Nottingham, NG2 1AA. Tel: 0115 9417139

About 2 mins walk from The Trip to Jerusalem just the other side of Castle
Boulevard right near The Irish. Right on top of the canal lock. Buses and
parking at the Broadmarsh Centre nearby.

Doors open 19:30 for 20:00 start

All are welcome.