[Nottingham] [Talk] GUEST SPEAKER - Jono Bacon - Next Week - Wed 05/05/2006

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Fri Mar 31 17:46:58 BST 2006

Folks,

Next Wed 5th April 2006, we have the great man from LUGRadio himself, in
person!

On the Front Line: Convincing People the Inconvincible

Jono Bacon
----------

Open Source professional, Jono Bacon of LugRadio fame will present his
advocacy talk. From Jono's site: "In this presentation I will be cover a
number of different areas to do with performing good advocacy. This will
cover how you approach advocacy, how you push technology, advocating
honesty and more."

Navigation Inn, 6 Wilford St., Nottingham, NG2 1AA. Tel: 0115 9417139

About 2 mins walk from The Trip to Jerusalem just the other side of
Castle Boulevard right near The Irish. Right on top of the canal lock.
Buses and parking at the Broadmarsh Centre nearby.

We are in the large room upstairs. All completely smoke-free.

Doors open 19:30 for 20:00 start

All are welcome.

Regards,
Martin