[Nottingham] [Social] Weds 17th May - Michael's Place

Michael Erskine perl at tecspy.com
Sun May 14 19:50:13 BST 2006

Summer is here and we _could_ go to Pizza Hut again but how about this
idea: just bring some of your favourite drink, and perhaps a bite to
eat, over to my house in Sherwood. We have retro gaming heaven and a
wireless access point for those who cannot bear to be without their
laptops. The festivities are from 7pm 'til 10pm after which we may
retire to a local pub or whatever takes our collective fancy.

More details to follow.

Regards,
Michael Erskine.