[Nottingham] [Social] Weds 17th May - Michael's Place

Michael Erskine msemtd at yahoo.co.uk
Tue May 16 14:50:49 BST 2006

On Tuesday 16 May 2006 14:09, Martin wrote:
> Folks,
>
> Reminder for tomorrow!
>
> Weds  17th May - Michael's Place
> ================================

Yes!

Location: http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?pc=ng53dl

(zoom in - my house is at the end of the little cul-de-sac off Caythorpe Rise
in the triangle)

People requiring help with transport and people offering transport: discuss.
I'll give people lifts home if required.

Andy, Stef and anyone coming by bus from town: 56,57,58,59 (there are quite a
few others) all go up Mansfield Road (the A60). The closest stop on Mansfield
Road is just after the Sherwood Manor - turn left there up Edwards
Lane/Magnus Road. Call me if you get lost!

Food and drink: bring what you enjoy (I prefer a meat-free home but that's a
flexible rule!)

Curfew is 10pm - we can move on to a nearby pub or what-have-you. It's a
child-friendly event - my two kids will be around to offer game-playing
advice until their bedtime at 8:30pm

Anything I've forgotten?

Regards,
Michael Erskine.

--
I wonder if I should put myself in ESCROW!!