[Nottingham] Fix-it Evening

ray lindley r.lindley3 at ntlworld.com
Wed May 10 23:09:29 BST 2006

Hi,
As a complete novice,it was with some trepidation that I put my toe in the water at your meeting. To cap it I had lost my Linux Suse to a Windows XP installation & needed help.
Well not only did you make me feel welcome,you solved my problem & sent me on my way a happy Linux man (Windows frustrated again) having spent an enjoyable evening with some very bright boys.
Thank's Pat for loan of keyboard & staying on; to Michael & Martin for encouraging the rest of the gang to put in their two-penny-worth.
Looking fwd. to listening in at your next meeting.
Ray.