[Nottingham] Problems compiling - libstdc++

Cam camilo at mesias.co.uk
Tue May 23 01:51:05 BST 2006

Peter

> Right. I've now dodged the Amarok issue by installing from rpms, but the
> errors with compiling seem to be across the board - other apps fail at the
> same point.

> Anyone any ideas? Sorry for being a bit useless here, and thanks again!

If you can't build a package from sources, but you can install it from
RPM, you are probably lacking some devel packages... so... why not try
installing the source RPM, which explicitly requires the devel packages?

You might find that you can't install amarok-src.rpm until you have
libstdc++-compat-devel.rpm (or something)

-Cam

--

                                                                      <--
camilo at mesias.co.uk