[Nottingham] NottsLUG T-Shirts

Michael Simms michael at linuxgamepublishing.com
Wed May 24 09:04:10 BST 2006

Cafe press is ok, but a bit expensive. I used to use them for my Tshirts
(you all know the ones) and they fade fairly quickly. However, wash then
on a cool wash, and they are OK. The shipping is a bit of a problem
though, they charge a lot. It would be a fair bit cheaper to get them
made up locally, most likely.

On Wed, 2006-05-24 at 08:52 +0100, paul at paulmellors.net wrote:
> Has anyone ever thought of doing NottsLUG / Planet NottsLUG T-shirts or stickers
> or mouse mats?  I have been taking a look at http://www.cafepress.com/ and
> thought might be a good way of making a few quid for the lug.

Michael Simms - CEO, Linux Game Publishing
http://www.linuxgamepublishing.com