[Nottingham] NottsLUG T-Shirts

Roger Light rogerlight at gmail.com
Wed May 24 14:33:41 BST 2006

On 24/05/06, paul at paulmellors.net <paul at paulmellors.net> wrote:

> Has anyone ever thought of doing NottsLUG / Planet NottsLUG T-shirts or stickers
> or mouse mats?  I have been taking a look at http://www.cafepress.com/ and
> thought might be a good way of making a few quid for the lug.

As Michael said, cafepress are a bit expensive. You can get cheap-ish
but reasonable shirts locally if you look. Another group I'm involved
with just got some shirts done by

http://www.signatureleisurewear.co.uk/
Signature Promotional Leisurewear,15/17 Stoney St,The Lace Market
Nottingham NG1 1LP
T 0115 941 9534
F 0115 959 0447

They were £11.75 and were done in a bit of a rush, so they might be
cheaper with more notice. They seem to be reasonable quality - you can
see a not great picture here:
http://www.atchoo.org/blog/things/buc13_emus.jpg It doesn't really
show the t-shirt that well mind.

Cheers,