[Nottingham] What distro?

Graham Greenwood mr_brownstone3g at hotmail.com
Mon May 29 11:08:14 BST 2006

HI all

Windows XP does include an MP3 decoder with Mediaplayer.  It doesn't no have
a downloadable DVD decryption plugin included by default though it realies
on third party
software Such as Cyberlinks Power DVD.

As for Java a run time is no longer bundled with Windows Xp due to legal
action taken by Sun to project it intelillectual propert because Microsoft
tried to destabalise the Java platform by modifying the runtime to such a
degree than it was no longer OS independent.

Cheers
Graham Greenwood