[Nottingham] [Talk] Thurs 8th June - Ubuntu Dapper Tryout

Jey Davis techr at whatnotts.co.uk
Tue May 30 15:32:57 BST 2006

Hi Michael,

Michael Erskine wrote:
> All,
>
> I've provisionally booked the Navigation for a technical meeting on Thursday
> the 8th of June wherein we shall be trying out the newly-released Ubuntu
> Dapper on one or more machines.
> [...]
> If the Thursday is not good for most we may be able to rearrange. Let me know
> what sort of turnout we are to expect and I'll try and make the talk suit the
> audience.
> [...]

I'd like to attend, (for the first time), and bring with me one or two
newbies. They are in the process of migrating their small company to
Linux and have chosen Ubuntu as their desktop distro.

Is this the sort of meeting that might be useful to a newbie?

Regards,
Jey
--
"I am Microsoft Certified, which is why I use Linux"
  -- M. Clarkson