[Nottingham] [Social] Tomorrow Wed 15/11/06 food 'n' beers

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Thu Nov 16 23:34:22 GMT 2006

Simon wrote:
> On 11/14/06, Martin <martin at ml1.co.uk> wrote:
>> Folks,
>>
>> Social tomorrow, Wed 15/11/06:
>
> bah.. I found out about this too late :(

Well, you missed some good nosh! :-P

And there were some very interesting attempts at pronouncing what to
order. Followed by much amusement when what was ordered wasn't even
recognised!

It all tasted good nonetheless, as did the Tyskie beer also.

We then occupied the Falcon for a beer or two until pumpkin-time.

All good fun.

Next meet is the Blue Moon Beeston Beers 29/11/06, followed swiftly by
the latest of LaTeX + GUIs (or is that an oxymoron-ism?) on 07/12/06.

Not sure whether the Leicester meal will materialise 01/12/06...?

And we're on for our Nottingham Christmas Meal on 18/12/06.

Should be good!

martin at ml1.co.uk