[Nottingham] Webalizer Problem

Johan Boshoff jboshoff at rpc.co.za
Mon Oct 2 17:48:17 BST 2006

Good day,

I am stuck with a problem, probably a very small problem I can't correct.  I
have installed and configured webalizer with many virtual hosts.

Basically I have created a folder /etc/webalizer where I keep all my .conf
files for the different virtual hosts and have a cron job scheduled with the
following command:

    for i in /etc/webalizer/*.conf; do webalizer -c $i; done

Now, all my access_log and error_log files are stored in a folder
/webserver/logs and obviously the .conf files as described above reads the
different log files for the different hosts and output it in the relative
directory.

BUT, my cron job states that it can't open my logs in /webserver/logs.  I
have tried different permissions on the cron job, on the access_log files as
well as the .conf files, but no luck!

Please help me if you can...

Regards,
Johan