[Nottingham] Career change + perl.

Duncan John Fyfe djf at star.le.ac.uk
Wed Oct 4 10:10:00 BST 2006

On Wed, 2006-10-04 at 09:51 +0100, Paul Mellors wrote:
> .  There are too many unanswered questions to your query. <snip>
>
> > Cheers,
> > Ovid
> >
> Yeah i didn't want to get everyone bored with all the indepth back ground
> stuff.   Thanks all for your help anyway :)

But it is also fair to say "checking out" perl by looking at CPAN can be
scary.  There are often too many ways of doing something and you can
waste a lot of time sorting wheat from chaff.  This is where having a
handy perl guru can be great asset.

> If your going thursday i'll see you there.  Finally i'll be able to get rid
> of my Ubuntu cd's :)

Are they 6.06 ?  If so I'll happily take a i386 build if you have one.

Have fun,
Duncan